A big ORANGE Thank you to Turber for nominating me for this award! Tuber knows not what Turber did. This is my homage to Turber without one reference to Alan Rickman. (okay, just that one mention of no mention of Alan Ric….dammit!)
Here are the Instructions:
First, if you don’t like to read instructions, your IKEA furniture probably won’t last very long.
Second, if you don’t go to visit Turber none of this will not make any sense to you but you still risk going to Hell.
- Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog
- Answer 1o questions about yourself or risk breaking the chain of sunshine (this includes the threat of Hell, bad luck for seven years, an influx of all things ORANGE, and the inability to find any Alan Rickman movies).
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and then leave them to fend for themselves (It’s the Republican way)
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you
- My favourite color: ORANGE
- My favourite animal: ORANGuTANg
- My favourite number: ORANGE-TEEN
- My favourite drink: ORANGE Juice
- Facebook or Twitter: ORANGE you glad i didn’t say Facebook?
- My passion: anything that gets me out of bed in the morning…and this morning it’s ORANGES!
- Prefer giving or getting presents: I like GETTING oranges!
- My favorite pattern: small orange, medium orange, large orange, small orange, medium orange, large orange…
- My favorite day of the week: any day I’m eating ORANGES!
- My favorite flower: white tulip
10 bloggers who might go to hell if they don’t follow the instructions are:
bobmortland (maybe he’ll throw a little advice my way for DUI BARBIE)
Good Luck to everyone in their mission to keep the cycle of Sunshine going! P.S. You’d better look up the real instructions cause I may not have done this very well…also, my furniture if falling apart. See you in Hell!