There are a lot of reasons why the Easter Bunny should be a chicken.
- Why does the bunny leave eggs? If I weren’t so lazy I would google that. But I am. And I am.
- I don’t know about you, but I eat CHICKEN on Easter. Maybe a turkey if someone I know would return my roasting pan!
- Bunnies are really hard to eat…they are just so adorable! Soft, cuddly…ok…they eat your electrical wire but you should know that by now from all your friends who tried to warn you. But that is the lure of the cuddly bunny. It is powerful.
- I never heard one person say that they wanted to cuddle with a chicken. I guess that’s why we eat them.
- Chickens, like Bunnies, are pretty quick. I think they could get the job done even faster than a bunny.
- I think if Chickens were in charge of Easter we’d have even more eggs!
- Chickens need a whole new marketing campaign. They are way to edible to be a spokesperson for any holiday although they supply almost every holiday with delicious delights. Afflac seems to be doing really well with the chicken. Maybe we should ask them.
- Whose in charge of these chickens! They should be fired immediately until we get some better holiday results.
- Would anybody be willing to eat a bunny or its offspring? I don’t know about eating them….but then again I’m not starving. I do love their fur. I would totally go for that as long as I didn’t have to be the one to scalp a cute, adorable, little, cuddly bunny.
- Perhaps the mystery of the egg laying bunny at Easter time will just continue to go on until people realize that bunnies don’t lay eggs. Chickens do…All hail the chicken!