1. Why am I even blogging? Who cares?
2. Oh….that’s right…I’m blogging because I can’t drunk text and drive anymore. I used to do a lot of drunk texting and driving but that got me into trouble with the law enforcement agencies and the people who serve them in my town. Now I have to settle for talking to strangers behind the wheel of my computer.
3. Come to think of it, why is it so much harder to drive slow than to drive fast?
4. Ok. Back to the point. I think I’m on number 3 because I got distracted. I hate blogging because everyone has a 100 day challenge. Why put so much pressure on yourself? Your just setting yourself up for failure and more drunk texting and driving when you realize there are real writers in this universe who know what they are doing and have been practicing for a long time. Don’t be discouraged…if you keep it up long enough you may be a real rabbit too someday.
5. How do you categorize blogs? …………………
6. I mean…I think my blogs are funny…
7. You see what I mean about why blogging sucks. Maybe I should have posted that under mental illness.
8. Do people follow me because they want to be followed or are they following me because they think I’m funny…which is where I post most of my blogs…and mental illness.
9. Just how much time do I have to devote myself to blogging? Who’s gonna do the dishes, wash the clothes, and plow the field? That shit takes time…valuable time away from blogging.
10. I’ll never be able to do a 100 day challenge and that makes me feel like I’m not a real blogger…but it also makes me feel good about myself. I’m a rebel…a real pretend blogger.